Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles: Why They Say No To Premarital Sex

17 August 2012

An excerpt from the Testify Chronicles

We surveyed 100 YFC* brothers and here are their top 14 answers:

1.) Because it is a special gift from God
2.) I'm scared!
3.) Sabi kasi ni God, masunurin ako.
4.) Because it is sacred and I'm too young.
5.) I'm not ready. Takot ako makabuntis.
6.) Sawa na ako.
7.) Walang lugar.
8.) Baka hindi na matigilan.
9.) Because I am not yet ready for the consequences it might lead to.
10.) Because it is not yet time...diba? Bata pa tayo!!!
11.) I respect the girl
12.) Ayoko mawalan ng integrity
13.) I want to have a sweet, perfect first night with my wife.
14.) I want to present my wife to God pure and clean.

*Youth For Christ

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy