Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles: Sex Addict

17 August 2012

An excerpt from the Testify Chronicles

Ever since I discovered what that thing between my legs was for aside from peeing, I used it both for business and pleasure.

I came from a well-off family. I had a fat allowance from my dad who was a banker. But because of my expensive lifestyle, which included fast cars and fast women, I was always short on cash. I augmented my allowance by modeling and giving SEXUAL FAVORS to rich gays and matrons. Most of the time, I used the money I got from having sex with them to have sex with younger girls.

Yes, I loved sex a lot.

I loved it when it was free, but I also bought it when it was for sale and sold it when somebody wished to buy it. The only thing I was allergic to was scandal. That was why married women achievers were my specialty. They usually wanted sex. No commitments, no responsibilities, no tears.

These were women who found it more exciting to have sex with men other than their husbands simply because their husbands also found it more exciting to have sex with women other than their wives.

Which was just fine with me.

I had my share of gonorrhea and syphilis but it didn't scare me. I knew what to do. I knew the names of all the branded antibiotics. Besides, I got a free consultation from the gay doctor I regularly visited for reasons that had nothing to do with medical matters.

My first lessons on sex I learned from my elder sister's best friend. She had four boyfriends. I caught her with one of them making out in the servant's quarters one time when my sister threw a shindig at our house. When they were done, she did me too.

I was 13 then.

Since that time, I have lost count on the number of sexual conquests I've had with females, males, and others.

Now I'm 36. And I'm dying. I have no idea where I got the AIDS virus.

Please say a little prayer for me before you sleep tonight.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy