Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles: If You Can Talk To God, What Will You Ask?

17 August 2012

An excerpt from the Testify Chronicles

Am I good enough to go to heaven?
Bakit mo kinuha agad ang Papa ko?
Is there really life after death?
Bakit may mga taong naghihirap?
Where did you come from?
Why can't we fly?
Bakit po may giyera? =(
Am I worthy of your blessings?
WHERE IS MY GG (GOD's GIFT) ?!?!!!
Bakit mo kami sa earth nilagay? Hindi ba pwede sa pluto?
Can you show my future?
Kelan po kayo darating? Sana bilisan ninyo.
When will I die?
Why do people feel pain?
Bakit hindi naniniwala sa iyo friends ko?
Bakit mo ako super love? =)
Will I get married? What is my vocation?
Have I fulfilled my calling to serve you?
Meron po ba talagang HELL? Have you been there?
What happens to the souls in purgatory?
Magagalit ka ba kung magbackslide ako?

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy