Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles: I Am A Man Because... (Part II)

17 August 2012

An excerpt from the Testify Chronicles

I pray. Prayer is not for sissies. In fact, to pray is a measure of true manhood. For to be a man is to accept that one is weak and needs the kind of strength that can only come from the Lord.

I am a good steward of the gifts and talents that the Lord has given me. I, therefore, study hard to improve and harness my abilities and competencies. I do not neglect my education for it is a tool to make me the person the Lord has planned me to be.

I see women as divine creations of beauty and not targets of conquest or objects for my gratification. Therefore, I respect them and recognize their talents and individual uniqueness as God's gifts to the world.

I am still a virgin and have dedicated myself to give up my virginity only on the night of my honeymoon with the woman I will have taken before God to be my wife. My virginity is my choice, not a product of weakness or fear. I am proud of my virginity. It may make me less in the eyes of men, but it makes me more in the eyes of God.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy