Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles: I Am A Man Because... (Part I)

17 August 2012

An excerpt from the Testify Chronicles

I am answerable to no one but my God. I bow before no man except those anointed by my Lord to have authority over me.

I do not just talk. I also walk it. What I cannot walk, I do not talk. Or better yet, it's less talk, but more walk for me.

I do not lie. Only the truth passes through my lips. My word is my honor. Every word I say has my integrity on it. I do not allow the evils of this world to corrupt me. No amount of wealth or power or fame or whatever worldly treasures can be more important than my dignity.

I love and honor my parents. I strive to be a good man so that I may shine out as their legacy. I am proof that they have made this world a better place than when they found it.

I do not allow myself to be influenced by my friends to do bad. Instead, I compel myself to influence them to do good. What my friends do for me is God's gift to me; what I do for my friends is my gift to God.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy