Powered by Blogger.

Testify Chronicles

17 August 2012

Found another gem while cleaning my room for the nth time. I found my copy of the Testify Chronicles.

I bought this one during my trip to Clark Expo, Pampanga for the YFC-ILC (Youth For Christ International Leaders Conference) way back in high school. I had spare money then to buy this and I haven't regretted my purchase since.

Why? It's because the book pretty much helped me define what values I should hold for the next decade. It talked about abstinence from sex, about building up one's self-esteem, about being a Christian youth in today's society. Needless to say, this book was one of the factors I could attribute to the fact that, right now, I have not been addicted to drugs or alcohol, have not fathered an illegitimate child, and have been searching for God until today.

I'm going to "copy paste" some excerpts from the book in this blog. And yes, I did not ask permission from the publisher so I should apologize here and now. But I think every youth needs to be assured that being a good Christian is cool and a lot of people are out there doing the same thing. 

Peace out.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy