Powered by Blogger.

Yearend Review: Physical

27 December 2014

So I end this year with a noticeable gain in girth and darker rings around my eyes.

The bigger love handles I credit to my lack of regular exercise because I was busy with a lot of extracurricular activities. The rings beneath my eyes I credit to the many nights I slept past midnight. 

But the one thing going for me though is that my acne receded (yehey!) this year. There are still occasional breakouts but not as severe as before. 

I promised early this year to hit the gym more often. I wanted to bulk up, put on more muscle, but I missed out on way too many gym weekends this year. 

Belatedly, I tried to compensate by incorporating morning stretches and exercises in my routine. But the problem was still the lack of consistency.

Overall, I'm not satisfied about how I maintained my physique but I'm still glad I took on the necessary first steps. 

For next year, I resolve to be more consistent in going to the gym, in running, and doing my morning routines. I also intend to guard more zealously my bedtime and really make sleep a bigger priority.

Also, for the first time, I'm regulating my diet. I'm fortunate that I'm not yet hypertensive but I want to make sure that won't happen. Right now, I'm limiting my rice intake, cutting off on soda drinks, and minimizing sweet treats. For next year, I'm incorporating at least one vegetable viand per day and a fruit.  

Cheers.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy