Powered by
Blogger
.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Ang Evangelio Ni Paolo
Walay sisihay. Walay pugsanay.
Assistant Action Group Leader
25 August 2014
So it's come full circle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sikat Kunuhay
Men Who Breastfeed
I emailed this article to a colleague awhile back. This was a result of a conversation regarding breastfeeding (she was an expectant mother...
Comfort-less Room
Last night, I got stuck. Literally. I was taking a leak in the comfort room of our office and I accidentally closed the door. It turned out ...
Anniversary
May 3, 2008. That’s the day I arrived here in Manila. May 5, 2008. That’s my first day of work. Let’s walk along memory lane. Let’s talk abo...
Dengue
Dengue finally got me. I should have seen it coming, though. My little sister succumbed to it a few days earlier. And Mama had suspected ...
The Contest
Ah finally, a new goal just came up. I was walking home yesterday with a housemate/colleague of mine and we drifted towards talking about ou...
Rethinking The Faith
In all honesty, I envy those who have converted to Catholicism rather than being born into the religion. Their faith is so vibrant, so stron...
Me Don't Like Dispatchers
I first met these breed of men (and frequently, even women are now joining the charade) when I was in college. They just popped up literally...
Inheritance
My teacher shared to us something about a court case between a child and his mother. The issue was how to divvy up the inheritance of the d...
Library Card
Here's an idea for our Alumni President. I've been an "alumni" for the past two years now ( whatever that label means). An...
Strumming My Guitar
At the moment, I'm congratulating myself. I just managed to play one song in my guitar all through out. Sure, there some kinks here and ...
Pangitaa Gud
Ang Ignoy
Unknown
View my complete profile
Mga Ginabati Sa Ignoy
Espirituwalidad ug Relihiyon
(97)
Kahimsog ug Pagkaon
(48)
Kalingawan ug Lakaw
(130)
Kinaiyahan ug Teknolohiya
(75)
Kultura ug Katilingban
(189)
Negosyo ug Kwarta
(26)
Pagtuon ug Kamanggihimoon
(170)
Relasyon
(157)
Trabaho ug Bokasyon
(98)
Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy
►
2015
(13)
►
December 2015
(1)
►
July 2015
(1)
►
June 2015
(1)
►
May 2015
(1)
►
April 2015
(3)
►
February 2015
(1)
►
January 2015
(5)
▼
2014
(110)
►
December 2014
(22)
►
October 2014
(8)
►
September 2014
(1)
▼
August 2014
(10)
Childhood Cartoon Shows
Assistant Action Group Leader
First Talk
Lingkod Weekend
Lord's Day
Stefan Karpinski: Modern-Day Don Quixote
IBM Is Taking Us To The Future
Mom's First Birthday
Happy Parent's Day
Katangahan
►
July 2014
(8)
►
June 2014
(8)
►
May 2014
(21)
►
April 2014
(9)
►
March 2014
(4)
►
February 2014
(14)
►
January 2014
(5)
►
2013
(148)
►
December 2013
(8)
►
November 2013
(17)
►
October 2013
(11)
►
September 2013
(2)
►
August 2013
(20)
►
July 2013
(14)
►
June 2013
(24)
►
May 2013
(19)
►
April 2013
(12)
►
March 2013
(6)
►
February 2013
(7)
►
January 2013
(8)
►
2012
(145)
►
December 2012
(23)
►
November 2012
(14)
►
October 2012
(12)
►
September 2012
(17)
►
August 2012
(13)
►
July 2012
(10)
►
June 2012
(11)
►
May 2012
(9)
►
April 2012
(8)
►
March 2012
(15)
►
February 2012
(9)
►
January 2012
(4)
►
2011
(141)
►
December 2011
(11)
►
November 2011
(13)
►
October 2011
(12)
►
September 2011
(15)
►
August 2011
(13)
►
July 2011
(14)
►
June 2011
(12)
►
May 2011
(11)
►
April 2011
(12)
►
March 2011
(4)
►
February 2011
(11)
►
January 2011
(13)
►
2010
(146)
►
December 2010
(12)
►
November 2010
(12)
►
October 2010
(12)
►
September 2010
(12)
►
August 2010
(15)
►
July 2010
(18)
►
June 2010
(5)
►
May 2010
(12)
►
April 2010
(12)
►
March 2010
(12)
►
February 2010
(12)
►
January 2010
(12)
►
2009
(112)
►
December 2009
(12)
►
November 2009
(7)
►
October 2009
(1)
►
September 2009
(12)
►
August 2009
(12)
►
July 2009
(14)
►
June 2009
(13)
►
May 2009
(9)
►
April 2009
(9)
►
March 2009
(8)
►
February 2009
(7)
►
January 2009
(8)
►
2008
(20)
►
December 2008
(11)
►
November 2008
(9)
Copyright © .
Ang Evangelio Ni Paolo
. Some Rights Reserved
Template Design by
Herdiansyah Hamzah
. Published by
Borneo Templates
No comments:
Post a Comment