Powered by Blogger.

Yearend Review: Friends

29 December 2014

I didn't attend our high school batch reunion last night. I had two excuses: I attended a funeral service and I have to report for work today.

To be honest, I was never interested in the first place and I think that sums up my attitude on people. Thanks to another year of maturity, I finally convinced myself that it's okay to let go of some and hold on to the few that matter. And yesterday, I decided I can get away with not meeting strangers who simply happened to be my high school batch mates.

For the rest of those who are or were a big part of my life, I resolve next year to work harder at maintaining our relationship, however tenuous it may have become. But I can only go so far; if I pull and no one grabs the rope, then that means it's time to let go once more.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy