Powered by Blogger.

Text Messages 6

17 June 2009

Inbox getting clogged...

Very wise words: "Do not ask the Lord to guide your steps if you are not willing to move your feet"... Success is a journey! Good morning. God bless.
Jeff De Leon, June 17, 2009

We always want to take the easy way out because we are scared, and we are scared because if we try and fail, there is no one but us to blame...But let me tell you this: "Life is scary, get used to it!" There are no magical fixes, it's all up to you. So get up your feet and start doing the work and if it is too hard for you to take, just remember: "Breastmilk is still best for babies up to two years."
Edwin Gutierrez, June 15, 2009

If ever I'll be gone tomorrow, I hope you won't forget the things I did for you even if it's not enough to satisfy you. I just want you to know that in every single thing I did, I've been a true person to you.
Ate Cathy, June 14, 2009

Closeness doesn't come when you're together. It comes when you're apart and realize that despite not seeing, you never stop remembering.
Mary Ann Andicoy, June 14, 2009

Buta ug libat nagsumbagay.
Buta: Hoy, libat! Gawas dira! Ayaw pagtago-tago sa ngitngit!
Libat: In your dreams! Ngano gud tawong mugawas ko? Duha mo kabuok! Alkansi ko!
Rogelyn Donor, June 12, 2009

Banat ng Nabasted: "Matalino ka diba? Bat di mo ko masagot-sagot?"
Banat ng Matalino: "Matalino nga ako at alam kong hindi ikaw ang sagot."
Rogelyn Donor, June 10, 2009

Fastfood crew: Ano po order niyo?
Man: 1 large burger and large softdrinks.
Crew: Dito po ba ninyo kakainin?
Man: Pwede ba sa table na lang? Nakakahiya kasi may nakapila eh.
Rogelyn Donor, June 10, 2009

I know that there's a big chance that people don't like me. However, there's an even bigger chance that I don't care. Amping
Ate Cathy, June 10, 2009

Do you know why devils are so admired? It's because they know how to fight even though they are doomed to fall. Have a nice day ahead of you. Good morning!
Rogelyn Donor, June 10, 2009

Thank you for stepping into my life and being nice and good to me. Hoping what we have started will not change as time goes by. "No goodbyes."
Ate Cathy, June 9, 2009

He said: "You weren't supposed to mean this much to me but you do."
She said: "I know and I wasn't supposed to fall in love but I did."
I said: "Excuse me? Pwede ko mu-agi?"
Edwin Gutierrez, June 8, 2009

One of the simplest ways to stay happy is by just letting go of the things that make you sad. Enjoy life!
Ate Cathy, June 7, 2009

"To wake up each morning, healthy and at peace is a gift from God more precious than Gold. May all your mornings be filled with God's gifts! Have a great day!"
Mary Ann Andicoy, June 7, 2009

I never planned to meet you . I never expected knowing you either. But it's just a nice thing that expectations exist, because I never expected that you will be one of the few persons that I'll call a FRIEND.
Cathy, June 6, 2009

Allow yourself to have time to be lazy and unproductive. Rest isn't a luxury but a necessity. - An inspiring message from Juan Tamad.
Edwin Gutierrez, June 6, 2009

When he/she hug you, i-lips to lips dayun! Hehe. Dili bitaw uy. Never be the first to let go...because you'll never know, it could be your last.
Edwin Gutierrez, June 5, 2009

Two priests went to Bora for a vacation. They wore trunks so they can fit in. While sunbathing, a very sexy girl in T-back bikini walked by.
Girl: Hi Fathers (The priests were amazed).
The next day, they changed outfits and the same girl greeted them again.
Priests: How did you know we are priests?
Girl: Hellooww?! Father naman, it's me, Sister Agnes po!
Edwin Gutierrez, June 5, 2009

The things you see may not be the things you need. The one you want may not be the one for you. But whatever happens, you can be sure that the one who sent this, appreciates the whole you!
Ate Cathy, June 4, 2009

Never change your originality for the sake of others. Because in this world, no one can play your role better than you. So be yourself and win the world.
Ate Cathy, June 3, 2009

May isang pangit na lalake na humiling sa fairy.
Fairy: Anong inyong kahilingan ginoo?
Pangit: May mapa dito ng Amerika, dalhin mo ako dun para matagpuan ko babae ng buhay ko.
Fairy: Hindi pwede! Dito lang sa Pilipinas gumagana powers ko.
Pangit: Oh sige. Maging mortal na babae ka na lang sana at pakasalan mo ako.
Fairy: Patingin nga ulit ng bwisit na mapang yan at baka magawan natin ng paraan.
Edwin Gutierrez, June 3, 2009

Things to do when bored:
1.) Lanlana ang kape
2.) Sukda ang lote sa balay pila ka dangaw
3.) Pun-ag tubig ang inidoro
4.) Bulaga ang ingredients sa 3 in 1.
Ate Cathy, May 27, 2009

"Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you."
Tagalog version: "Huwag kayong ganyan, kung ganyan kayo, huwag ganon!"
Edwin Gutierrez, May 26, 2009

Sad story: They were bestfriends since kids. Diane kept her love for Enzo. Years passed, they parted ways and stopped communicating but Diane still hopes Enzo will come back. She received a message: "Diane, I have a suprise, I'm coming back! Love and kisses, Enzo." She waited at the airport but he didn't arrive! A sexy lady walked in front of her and said: Hi. I'm Samantha. I have bad news regarding Enzo. Tears fell from Diane's eyes! But the lady smiled, "Gaga! It's me, Enzo! Gwapa nako dai! Oresan na taka!"
Edwin Gutierrez, May 24, 2009

Boy: Musta?
Girl: Ok lang! Ikaw?
Boy: K ra pud! Hehehe...
Girl: Hehehe...
Sa Smart/TNT Unlitxt, walang kwenta ang usapan!
Edwin Gutierrez, May 24, 2009

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy