Powered by Blogger.

My Status So Far

23 June 2009

Yeah. It's been a long time coming since I last posted in this blog.

My vacation/post-resignation hiatus officially ended last Saturday, June 20, 2009 (because that's what I told myself). Since then, I've been busy cleaning up my emails, taking down a list of all websites I've registered myself into (since I keep forgetting my passwords), drawing out plans and future projects, and, yes, changing my blog template.

My current occupation now is finding a home-based job so I can start contributing to my family's income as well as keep myself busy. I also intend to go back to school this second semester so that's something I should look forward to. Other than that, I plan to register myself as a voter this week.

I've also laid out my commitments. For instance, I've already thought up an exercise regimen because my love handles are getting bigger already. I'm also going back to my arnis training and I plan to write in my blog more frequently this time. Last, I've decided to be more serious about network marketing and about my desire to organize a support group for young people, like me, bent on starting a business.

So that's it. Better to put all this in writing, and in public, so I don't forget.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy