Powered by Blogger.

An Idea For A TV Series

16 September 2012

I have an idea. Because of my current infatuation with The Big Bang Theory, I have also thought of a TV series primed for Philippine TV.

It's also a comedy sitcom in the vein of Home Along The Riles. It features the story of three male law students who are informed by their land lady that she's taking in another boarder, her niece from the US. Comedic mayhem ensues as the group wrestles with the fact that there's another lady in their previously "all-boys" castle and that this lady wishes to teach them that there's more to life than preparing for the Exam.

Obviously, I just parroted  out a common plot in what I've seen among US comedies (New Girl  has the same plot by the way): have several guys in a place then add a girl into their group.

As of today, I can't think of any joke from law school that I can use for the show. Maybe, when I progress further in my studies, I'll be able to discover some of those.  As for the experience of living in a boarding house, I think I can get some side notes from my stay in Manila and my current exile away from home.

But, basically, that's the concept. I don't know if it will work but when it does, be sure to watch this show on TV.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy