Powered by Blogger.

Miracle Daw.

12 November 2008

First of all, I'm not the type of person who spreads chain mail, chain text, chain messages, or chain letters. That's strictly not my personality. But I made an exception yesterday out of sheer curiosity.

My friend, Rogelyn, forwarded to me a text message, which went like this:

"Jesus never fails. He knows your desires. He's looking at your tears." - send this to 9 people and tomorrow you'll see a miracle - it works. Don't keep this message unsent.

So out of sheer irrationality, I forwarded this message to eleven people I haven't contacted for years ( although I initially counted 9 by the way).

Come this morning, this message was the furthest thing in my mind. I went off to work and hid the phone in my bag ( as usual, silent mode). To my pleasant surprise, when I checked my phone, someone miscalled me at 1:22:39pm today, November 12, 2008.

The caller? It was simply named (no number), and indeed, when I tried to call back, I couldn't because there was no freaking number!

Well, was that a miracle? I doubt it. That's probably a commercial gimmick by SMART. Anyway, the good thing about this little deviation is that I reminded 11 people about Jesus. But still, the 9 pesos I "wasted" on that texting spree keeps nagging at me.

You're about to say "Cheapskate" huh?

"And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith." - Matthew 13:58





No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy