Powered by Blogger.

The Month That Was

01 May 2014

Last year, the Brooklyn Nets struggled during the first part of the season. Kevin Garnett, the team’s outspoken All-Star, had this to say about that: “November was a shitty year for us.

To some extent, I can say the same thing about April.

No, it wasn’t that bad. But April wasn’t good to me either. Many things didn’t go my way and it seemed that I was caught in quicksand.

I’m not elaborating on this since this isn’t the best time to expound. But I’m also grateful for the blessings, however meager, I’ve received for April.


Among these blessings, the best is the gift of hope. Despite the past month, I feel that things are looking up, that perhaps things aren’t as bad as they seem to be. That alone is a cause for celebration.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy