Powered by Blogger.

How I Met Your Mother

11 June 2013

I finally did it.

What have I been doing so far in my gap period? Well, since I'm jobless, I've engaged in a month-long marathon watching all the episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

My first glimpse of the show was during my hospital confinement for dengue last 2011. I was intrigued, then amused, at this new (at least for me) comedy show. But I wasn't interested enough to watch all the other episodes. The combined factors of "no time" and "working" gave me ample reasons not to get obsessed.

But, starting last month, with nothing else to do except job hunt, eat, and sleep, I decided to watch Season 1 of the show. Then Season 2. Then Season 3. And so on until I reached Season 8. 

It has been my chief source of entertainment so far and, tonight, I finally saw the mother herself in the last episode of Season 8. Along the way, I found a lot of lessons and another itchy idea that I know is here to stay.

Next time I watch this show, it will be way after the finale of Season 9. By then, I'll be living in a self-imposed bubble and becoming increasingly wary of spoilers.

Good night everyone. 

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy