Powered by Blogger.

Text Messages 8

24 July 2009

Sometimes, some forwarded text messages are so sentimental but you never tire of reading them because they were sent by someone special. I, for one, have received the corniest messages but if it came from a certain person, I just roll my eyes, smile and continue reading...

...and yes, I don't forward these messages.

Time maybe so fast that we can't guess how long this friendship would stay but even if time keeps us apart, even when chances pushes me out and away, remember that I'll never stop to care because despite my absence between gaps and distances, the promise of you and me being friends remains, lasts, and persists. It may not be under the arms of togetherness and bonding. Beyond words, beyond spaces, beyond hindrances. Friends till the end. This is my commitment signed by: Gyl
Argyl Serrano, July 23, 2009

Destiny belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams and have the courage to pursue it. Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done!
Jeff De Leon, July 22, 2009

Juan: Oi, unsa na? Pinya? Hatag beh.
Pedro: Hatag? Asa ka adtong nananom ko? Adtong nangharvest ko? Adtong naglisod ko? Asa ka?
Juan: Napriso man gud ko. Nakapatay kog laog.
Pedro: Awww...kuha lang. Kapayas, gusto ka?
Mary Ann Andicoy, July 21, 2009

A smile makes us look younger while prayers make us feel stronger and good friends? They remind us the beauty of Life.
Ate Cathy, July 21, 2009

Pacquiao: Honey, buksan mo na yung sweets.
Jinky: Saan? Ang lambing mo naman, may pasalubong ka pa sa akin.
Pacquiao: Yung sweets ng ilaw. Ang dilim, you know!
Mary Ann Andicoy, July 21, 2009

Great friendship is about two main things: First, is to find out the similarities and second, is to respect the differences. Take care
Charlotte, July 20, 2009

Parrot said sa niagi nga boy...
Parrot: Batig nawong!
Boy: Sulti paka ana usab, patay jud ka!
Next day...
Parrot: Pssst!
Boy: Unsa man?
Parrot: Kato gud! Hehehehe.
Rogelyn Donor, July 19, 2009

Minsan ang pag-ibig parang ibon: kailangan pakawalan, kailangan palayain. Babalik yun kung sa iyo pero kung hindi, hala! Pintika! Yaters! Talagsa ra ta maghigugma, mulupad pa!
Mary Ann Andicoy, July 25, 2009

One day, all of us will get busy with our lives. No more drinking sessions, long hours of talks, or even SMS. Some will get married, won't have time. At such a day, you will look outside your window and see the good old memories flash you by and you will get a smile with a tear in your eyes and think, "I wish I could go back". I sent you this message because I want to thank you for the memories you left in my life. Thank you for the friendship.
Ate Cathy, July 18, 2009

A hot girl in a resort walks to a guy.
Girl: Do you know how to swim?
Guy: (boastful) Why? Mura kog swimmer?
Girl: No! Mura kag nokos!
Mary Ann Andicoy, July 17, 2009

I'll be isolating myself from the rest of the flirt, promiscuous gay world starting today.
Kit Loma, July 15, 2009

A very useful asset is not a head full of knowledge but a heart full of love, with an ear ready to listen and a hand willing to help.
Mary Ann Andicoy, July 11, 2009

To all my friends who did love me, Thanks! To those who fooled me, soon it's my turn! To those who made me feel sweet, I hope it will happen again! To the person who loves me, I love you too. To plastics, Go plastikan tayo! To people I've hurt, forgive me! And to the person who is reading this, you know where you belong.
Ate Cathy, July 10, 2009

Use Difference and Differences in a sentence!
Kuan..."You'll be Difference and I'll be Differences. It's a love story, baby, just say yes."
Edwin Gutierrez, July 9, 2009

Sosyal nga girl nipalit ug Ice water
Girl: Ayu.
Tindera: Unsa man?
Girl: Palit daw ug mineral water...kadtong sachet.
Edwin Gutierrez, July 8, 2009

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy