Powered by Blogger.

Tattoos And Piercings

17 May 2013

I've thought about getting a tattoo. It's going to be very discreet; I'm going to place it on my upper thighs so no one would every see it except if I was totally naked.

I've also thought about getting my ears pierced.

Why? That's because I haven't tried these things yet. And I'm guessing that's also the reason why people get tattoos and/or piercings in the first place.

So what's stopping me? Well, if I get a tattoo, then I'll have to wait for a year before I could donate blood again. That's a bummer. As for the ear piercings, I don't think it's going to look corporate-ish if I were to walk around wearing a band-aid over my ear lobes.

Sometimes, practicality snuffs out our personal whims. True story.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy