Powered by Blogger.

Farewell Note (Part 1)

05 May 2013

At first, when Ma'am Beth told me that you're going to be my MA (by the way, I don't see you as my MA but a colleague and friend), I pondered, will we be able to get along? Because you seem to be so "serious" and I think, I'm your complete opposite. I think my being adorable, charming, bubbly neutralized your grumpiness and being earnest (hahaha let this pass, since last na nako ni). At least now, I'm proud to say, you have loosen (sic) up a bit. Just continue doing that.

Since, this is your last day, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for making my life here, in BFB, quite easy (in terms of work haha!). More importantly, thank you for being a friend. I wish you luck on the next chapters of your life. I'm sure you will be able to meet new people and with that, I just want to remind you to be kind, nice (smile), jolly, and take it easy. I also wish that you will be able to meet the girl of your dreams. Love her like there's no tomorrow. LOL.

Anyway, I hope you'll like my gift. I don't know if it's great but let me know if you liked it.

God Bless!

- Ma'am RN

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy