Powered by Blogger.

Farewell Note (Part 2)

05 May 2013

Pao,
Thank you for the almost four years you have rendered to the company.
You are still young, full of idealism and so I know you will go a long way.
I wish you all the luck and blessings to wherever your feet will lead you.
Good luck on your discernment and your future endeavors!
Shalom!
- Aye

Paolo, It's sad that after almost 5 years with the bank, you have decided to concentrate on your studies. As a colleague, I wish you would stay longer. But as a friend, I know you are choosing a path that will give you a better future.
I have told you before that I believe you will go far in life and I still believe that, especially seeing you work for almost 3 years.
Good luck on your newest adventure.
- Jo Ann

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy