Powered by Blogger.

Cheating In Law School

17 May 2013

Who would have thought?

Last year, I was initially surprised because our class heartthrob whispered to me something while we were taking an exam. You see, I was seated right beside the hottest girl in the room and I thought she was professing her love for me. 

Only later when I finally heard her correctly did I uncover her true intention: she was asking me for answers to the test.

I remember just clamming up right there and then, ignoring her whimpers until, eventually, she had to ask someone else at the back what the answers were.

That was my first instance of cheating in law school and, admittedly, I was surprised and then dismayed that it even existed in, again, law school.

The assistant to one of our lawyer professors also had the same observation: cheating is prevalent in law school.

She did know something because she had been proctoring exams for a long time and had seen students use their intellect to outwit the system.

Strangely though, I'm okay with the cheating. I mean, our journey does include the Bar Exam, the greatest equalizer of all time. One can cheat through law school but all those shortcuts are going to catch up with you when you take the Big Test.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy