Powered by Blogger.

Dream House

24 May 2013

I recently took a break from my job hunt to finish something: make a 3D model of my dream house. So I dusted off my skills in Sketchup and began working on the task.

The end result may be rough (I didn't delete the extra lines) but at least I now have a concrete representation of what the house is going to be (if and when I have the money to build it).

It's everything I've wanted to have in a house: spacious, solar panels, water heaters, green roofs meant to nurture various pollutant-sucking plants and shrubs, open-air ventilation, spare use of concrete, and an infinity "green" pool (although I just drew a rectangle on the ground to indicate where the pool is going to be).

Here are the snapshots:


Back
Bottom
Front
Front Perspective
Back Perspective
Back Perspective
Left
Right
Top

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy