Powered by Blogger.

Farewell Note (Part 3)

05 May 2013

Sir Paolo,
I wish you all the blessings in life. Wishing you the happiness for the new journey that you will start. God Bless Sir Paolo!!!
- Q Galacio

Hi Paolo Bee!
So sad malagasan na sad mi ug isa ka MA.. ang pinakakusgan nga MA kay STRONG always..hehe.. Pero Paolo, we'll miss you.
Good luck to your new Journey & GOD BLESS!!
- Vine

Mr. Bataller,
The few months that we've known each other brought me to a realization that there's more to you than meets the eye; that your seemingly stubborn outer-look was just a facade.
Deep within you is a heart that holds your faith and principles firm.
You stand on what you believe is just and fair and that, I believe, is an example worthy to look up to.
In you, I have known a man full of wisdom and a man who knows how and when to use it.
For me, you are truly amongst the company's best assets; one of the few heartily dedicated efficient workers.
I have learned a lot from you not only work-related things but most of all, realities of life. For that, I will eternally be grateful.
I hope to see you someday, more successful and happy.
Wish you all the best. More power to you and may God bless you more abundantly.
Lots of care.
- Queen Anne

Hi,
Thanks for the friendship & Good luck in your new journey.
May God be with you!
- Pao S. Lim Bok

This is the last post. For the sake of posterity, I just copied everything from the letters my colleagues gave me. I may lose the letters but, at least, I posted their content to this blog before I did something as stupid as that.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy