Powered by Blogger.

Making Sense Of All These Labels...Again

27 May 2013

Hopefully, this is the last time I'm going to revise my labels. It's just that I'm increasingly becoming dissatisfied by my current labels. It's getting hard to categorize my posts as it is now.

So I thought about grouping posts under "life arenas". Instead of grouping them together under general concepts, I thought it would be better to assign posts to every aspect of my life:

Work and Vocation
Business and Finance
Health and Food
Leisure and Travel
Spirituality and Religion
Learning and Creativity
Relationships
Culture and Society
Environment and Technology

I hope this classification method is better than the previous. Here's to coming to grips with the new labels. Cheers.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy