Powered by Blogger.

Sheena Credo

12 January 2009

I met Sheena when we were in high school. She was a schoolmate of mine and we were introduced simply because my father and her mother were acquaintances. I already forgot the background story on why but we knew each other, albeit not that well.

If I would describe her in just one word, "bubbly" would immediately come into mind. Yep, she was bubbly, and friendly too. And though she was always along the periphery of my world, and I in hers, she always had a ready smile for me. She is a good person.

The only thing I can brag about regarding her is that I once shared a jeepney ride with her in college. I was heading off to ADDU while she was heading off to San Pedro (Guess what? She's a BS-Nursing Student! What are the odds...). We talked about the usual nonsense; like what school, what course, what are your plans for the future, how's your mom and dad etc. As usual, I remember I felt rather uncomfortable then because I wasn't especially close to this person. But we chatted nonetheless and I realized what a shame it was that I don't know her better.

Still, I wish her all the best, wherever she is. Her birthday is tomorrow, January 13. I pray that she be in God's grace always, that she be blessed, that she be strengthened in all the challenges that she may face. Last, I hope that when I meet her again, the same old smile will greet me back.

Happy birthday Ms. Sheena Credo! Though we both know we weren't exactly "friends", I just want you to know that you were special still.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy