Powered by Blogger.

ADDU High School Batch 2004

14 July 2013

Adrian "Ogs" Ablazo commented upon my post about a high school reunion eons ago and also shared the link to this video (I think it was shown during our Prom Night). Back then, I wasn't paying that much attention to the video because my prom date was really pretty. But the scene that gives me goose bumps to this day is the last footage of the video: the entire batch in the cheering competition doing the bugsay in unison. 

For a moment, we were amazing. I just don't know if that still holds true today.


1 comment:

Ogs said...

" I just don't know if that still holds true today."

It's been 16 years since high school graduation. In those 16 years - one of the many things I have learned is the fact that we should not pit the present's state with that of the 'greatness' of the past.

Each of us, have all had our own incomparable journeys - that we all lived through to this day. In sum, we all are growing to be greater - as an individual - and collectively - as a batch. ;)

- Ogs

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy