Powered by Blogger.

High School Batch Reunion

14 December 2008

Surfed through the internet and found out there is a batch reunion in the works. Yup, that's right. It's going to be on December 29, 2008 at Bar 1, The Venue Compound. A ticket costs P100. I think this was, first and foremost, organized by the "A-list", my personal term for the elite club in the 2004 Ateneo de Davao University High School Batch (read: honors' class students and their filthy-rich-but not-that-intellectually-gifted counterparts in the general sections).

Unfortunately, I won't be gracing the event. By December 29, I'll probably be off to Nabunturan, enjoying quality time with my family. Not that it mattered though; I didn't really identify myself with my batch. I felt like an outsider, a masa kid, amidst all the upper-class natives. The only times when I truly felt I belonged to ADDU HS was with my PMT batchmates and my second-year class, 2 Borgia. And even those times were just fleeting moments. But that's already my problem, anyway.

Well, enough of the drama. More information here.

2 comments:

Ogs said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgORGiJlb-0

Ogs said...

hehe. true. i share your sentiments. talagang hindi lahat close sa batch natin.. sharo ka laki ng batch nato. halos 10++ ang sections. but never the less. we all had that one or two moments which made us feel that we belong to this big band of misfits. :) isa sa moments na yun eh yung cheering natin. (refer to the video i posted as a comment earlier).

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy