Powered by Blogger.

Funny Vandalism

16 July 2012

Just want to share some random graffiti in my room. Some are interesting and I would have wished that the former boarders were more liberated and less frugal in expressing their thoughts on the walls. As for me, if ever the dark side should prevail, a simple (and cliche) "Paolo was here" would suffice, preferably in a place where the landlord would never attempt to look. But then again, I might change my mind. Who knows right?

"Sakit!!!"

"Jan 15 - June 15 - 2012"

"Warning! Libakera ang room # 6. Isa ra na ka plywood ang wall ->"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"
"YOU'RE MY PEACE OF MIND IN THIS CRAZY WORLD" (what song is this?)

"WE'RE ON THE ROAD, WE MOVE FROM PLACE TO PLACE (sic) AN (sic) OFTEN TIMES WHEN I'M ABOU TO CALL IT HOME WE'D HAVE TO MOVE ALONG. LIFE IS A CONSTANT CHANGE AND NOTHING STAYS THE SAME :)) "

"1 person P2,000 Rent per month"

"P2,200.00 2 persons - negotiable"

"Please clean the CR kay pirteng hugawa sa tiles og sa salog"

"Lata na ang kahoy"

"To the luck boarder my (sic) hard earn (sic) effort to make this room neat as possible (sic) David" (still, he couldn't resist vandalizing)

"Warning! May ilaga musulod gikan sa ilawum sa salog southwest corner of the bed there's a hole "

"Another warning! naay okok musulo gikan sa ubos sa purtahan"

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy