Powered by Blogger.

Infernal Noise

28 July 2012

As you know, I've moved out of the house to a little room along Bonifacio street. I'm indirectly across Giant's, which is a local pub offering alcohol to professionals, professional tambay, college and, occasionally, high school students (which is against City Ordinance 1627. More on that in a later post. I cannot find the text of the ordinance in the Internet).

Okay. Since there's a pub across my room, there's bound to be music. And I'm okay with that. I like the music of Parokya Ni Edgar and Eraserheads and the songs of that pseudo-reggae artist which they loop every night.

What I cannot stand however is the mind-numbing music of Siakol, which, in my humble opinion, is devoid of any recognizable artistic quality. Okay. I am a bit too harsh. The music is good but the lead singer's voice makes me want to pound my head against the wall every night. 

At least Chito, the lead vocalist of Parokya Ni Edgar, doesn't pretend his voice is angelic. The vocalist of Siakol (I dare not bother knowing his name because it might cost me another bunch of my neurons) tries to croon and swoon but ends up making me vomit, figuratively and literally. 

In sum, Siakol's disgusting. The lead singer's talent, that is.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy