Powered by Blogger.

Scrapbook

25 August 2011

By the way, I forgot to thank Aissa for bringing out the artist in me. I thought it had died inside me over the years. It was her birthday and, being her (sparring) partner in Housing, I felt an obligation to give her something special on that day. 

So I opted to give her a scrapbook instead and I ended up living through a long (three-day) weekend trying to piece together something which resembled a work of art. It was all worth it though. I learned all over again how to use Photoshop, how to use the glue gun and buy stationery, how to scroll through Facebook and look for the better-looking low-res pix. Plus, she gave me her sweetest smile yet on the day itself. 

Again, thanks Aiss and happy birthday.




No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy