Powered by Blogger.

Ariel And Maverick

08 August 2011

Ariel and Maverick. The comedy duo. I first got to watch this pair during an episode in their show, The Misadventures of Ariel and Maverick. It was pretty late-night so I watched them infrequently. But the memories that did remain with me about these episodes never fail to put a smile in my face.

Remember the time they wore animal suits, went to kindergarten school to amuse the kids, and ended up with a class full of crying kids, scared to death?

Or the time that they and the entire crew had to sleep in a small room so they ended up sleeping against the wall, instead?

Or the many instances when Mommy Elvie, Ariel's lovable mother, would shoot sarcastic quips about her son's numerous antics and shots at fame?

The duo was (and still is) amazing. And to think that they did all of there shows without a fixed script (talk about "Improv") only proved that they had talent and unmistakable wit.

Now, I've got something in my bucket list. I wish I could have all of their episodes of all of their shows with me so I can begin watching them again right from the start.

That would be wickedly fun.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy