Powered by Blogger.

Something's Happening

21 January 2011

Something's happening to me. And it's not good.

Only this afternoon did I finally became aware of what I was becoming. It was almost the end of a very bad week. I was slumping on my chair, staring at nothing. I was emotionally drained and each fiber of my body sighed with exhaustion.

During my examen, I looked back at what had happened to me and it was clear that my mood had turned sour as the week progressed. I was frustrated at a lot of people, irritated with the phone calls, the distractions, the setbacks. My patience ran thin several times and there were many instances when I felt like blowing up.

The scary part is, for the life of me, I can't think of a particular reason why. Is it probably because my job is finally catching up to me? That it's changing me to someone I don't want to be? Or is it because of other personal affairs that I'm not even aware of? Or is this because I am secretly unhappy?

Maybe I'm just angry at everything right now.

Or maybe I'm just pregnant.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy