Powered by Blogger.

Month Of Conception

22 November 2010

Yeah, I was wrong.

I had a conversation with Ma'am Beth regarding my month of conception. Her take was that, since she was born on November, she was definitely a product of love. If you count backwards for nine months, those whose birthdays were set in November were conceived in February, the month of love and romance.

I immediately replied that, perhaps, I'm also a product of love too. I was born in August so that puts my month of conception to December, the month of Christmas.

Wrong.

When I went home that night, I thought about it again and I knew something wasn't quite right. I counted and affirmed with assured resignation that I was conceived on a November day (or night). Small stuff really but it got me wondering what was going on in the minds of my parents when they did the act...

Ewww.

A blow-by-blow account of my parents' crime of passion? I don't even want to think about it.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy