Powered by Blogger.

Ang Evangelio Ni Paolo

14 December 2012

I'm feeling ambivalent about this blog.

Last month, my boss got wind of this through a colleague of mine and I was stunned for a few seconds, my mind furiously racing through the past asking my present if I had placed anything here that would jeopardize my relationship with my boss.

The incident left me thinking again about what this blog really is. On one hand, I want to lend some permanence into my thoughts by writing them down in this very public medium. On the other, I want these writings to be accessible only to a select group of people: strangers who don't know me and friends who don't care about what I write. I'm contradicting myself but, there you go, that's my dilemma.

The fact is that, whether I've written down something bad, gooey, or good, all of it, all of the writings on the wall, is me. There's no escaping this and whatever repercussions there be stemming from what I've written down are to be confronted and accepted (being the responsible adult that everyone thinks I am).

Better screen my stuff from now on. My boss may be glancing this blog from time to time. Peace out.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy