Powered by Blogger.

Uncle Paolo

23 December 2012

I know it's too early; my sister is just recently married. But I'm already thinking forward to what my new status in life will be once the nephew or niece comes into the picture.

I was shopping with my sister, Mrs. Eula Marie Evangelio-Te, looking for a Christmas gift,  when I noticed the bilbil (she insists it's her pus-on) she's been carrying. The first image that went to my mind was her being pregnant at that very moment (which wasn't the case however; turned out everything I saw was just fat). 

But the thought lingered on though. If I'm going to be a good uncle, then who are the role models I can pattern myself into? So I went back to memory lane and asked myself:  who among my uncles played a big part in my life? Or perhaps, who among them, gave me the best example of how to live a life? Right now, I'm still pondering on those questions.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy