Powered by Blogger.

Looking Back at 2012

30 December 2012

Physically, I've added more weight. I'm also borderline hypertensive. But the waistline is still 31 inches so that's something to be grateful for.

Spiritually, I'm more reflective but the occasional outbursts still betray a lack of self-awareness or self-mastery.

Emotionally, I've become more indifferent, which is not a bad thing after all. I'm speaking like a Zen Master now or an aloof observer. Take your pick. And acting like one too.

I've moved out of the house. Enrolled in law school. In the office, Leo, Ramy, and Ma'am Q had resigned (I might be the next). Ate got married. Rayray has a girlfriend. I'm being mentored kunuhay by Bulec on programming stuff.

Life's good. Thank God.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy