Powered by Blogger.

Hypertension

30 September 2012

Seems like I'm going to deal with high blood pressure after all.

I tried out the new gadget Mama brought home for Papa. It was an automatic blood pressure monitor and I was surprised to find out that my BP reading is now at 130++/80++, give and take a few numbers. I was expecting something closer to 120/90, my BP reading two years ago.

Technically, I'm not yet suffering from hypertension but I'm getting there, perhaps after several months (or hopefully, years). Nevertheless, this new development is a mood-killer. Seems like being an exercise/gym rat isn't good enough after all.

And so starts my transition towards a stricter vegan diet...

1 comment:

Zed Chu said...

hala? but you're young man.

if it runs in the family, cut back on the fatty food now and sodium :D

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy