Powered by Blogger.

Ambitious Undertaking

30 September 2012

Okay. I'm going to do something: I'm going to make a computer application. It's going to be my project next year and the reason why it's ambitious is because I don't have the slightest idea of how I'm supposed to do it. Definitely, it's not my area of expertise. I'm not a programmer and I don't know what it takes to be one. But the reason why I'm going to do the impossible is because I want to make things better for all of us in the office. I want to somehow leave a mark and say that I did in fact make the lives of my colleagues better after I arrived at the scene. Right now, I'm not at liberty (I so love this phrase) to disclose anything but, rest assured, once I sort out my free time, I'll be hell bent in learning programming and the other stuff.

Game on.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy