Powered by Blogger.

Exercise Regimen

31 March 2012

I'm trying to be healthy. 

I try to hit the gym at least twice a week and do weights. I admit that I'm not exactly the disciplined eater (I'm not into portions and I eat a lot of rice) so I try to make up by building more muscle to consume the excess food I take.

I also do stretching exercises almost every morning and every night. I have a set of exercises I adhere to (which, coincidentally, I got from those Get Taller websites) and I intend to stick to my routine for the long haul. With stretching exercises, I boost my metabolism and remain flexible without submitting myself to more tiring and time-consuming exercises such as running, swimming, etc.

I try to get sleep. So far, this has been the challenge. Right now, I'm already happy if I get seven hours of shuteye but I know I'm better off if I could get eight. 

Why am I doing this? That's easy and that's because I want to get into good habits. I may be young but I won't be a twenty-something male forever. So I might as well start developing good habits today which will pay themselves off in the end game of my life.

I don't want to be on maintenance drugs. I don't want to suffer from a preventable debilitating disease or ailment. I want to be healthy and strong. And for a guy who goes to the gym alone, that's all the motivation I need.



No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy