Powered by Blogger.

Token of Gratitude

31 December 2011

Ma'am Leony is a colleague. She was our pre-processor way back in 2010, reviewing our loan documents prior to booking the actual loan. She gave us hell but she was also considerate and kind when we needed her to be. Right now, she's still a pre-processor but, this time, she's working with another team. 

She was probably the best mentor I've had in my current company. I've learned a lot from her and so had Reggie and Noelle, two of my other colleagues. Because of this, we gave her just a little something to warm her Christmas last 2010 - a big, white, pillow with this picture printed on the front:



Like I've always thought, Ma'am Leony has always had beautiful, soft eyes.
 
Thanks Ma'am.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy