Powered by Blogger.

Remembering The Plan

24 December 2010

Rummaging through my things. Cleaning up my room. Saw my fourth year college retreat journal. Read through an entry. My ten-year vision. Before thirty, will have finished law school. Become a practicing attorney. Will have started a business. Be a millionaire by then. Become a thriving philanthropist. Enter a Jesuit seminary after ten years. Dedicate myself to God. Get married to the church. Smiling now. Plan didn't go exactly as planned. Was twenty when I wrote this. Now, I'm twenty four. Didn't enroll in law school. Had more important things to do. Like earning a living, for example. Starting a business. That's one thing from the plan. I'm actually doing it right now. Currently, thinking of pursuing further studies, but not Law. Become a priest by thirty? Yes, gave myself until thirty to decide. Anything can still happen. I have six years left. Practice philanthropy? Getting there. Still, the plan was just a plan. The goal still remains, however. But the way to the end is subject to revision.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy