Powered by Blogger.

Ice Creaman

16 August 2013

If you're walking down Rizal Street, you may have come across this restaurant/ice cream shop. It's directly across Merco Bolton and right beside Mandarin Tea Garden.

I discovered Ice Creaman last 2010. Like many others before me, I was curious if they offered rice meals on top of their desserts. Because I was already fed up with Jollibee, Taps, Merco, Mandarin, and the various fried chicken eateries or burger bars in the vicinity, I tried Ice Creaman. 

I never looked back since.

Every time I came home from overtime, I stopped by to try out a different item in their menu. Eventually, I fell in love with their chicken cordon bleu and fish roulade and I also tried their slew of sundaes when I had extra cash.

There are several things I like about Ice Creaman. The crew members are courteous. Their seat coaches are relaxing. Their song playlist usually features modern pop songs that aren't obtrusive. The place never is crowded. And almost every time I leave, someone from the crew says: "Thank you sir. Come again." I'm a nut for the small stuff and it's the little things that count.

Still, there was a time when I didn't frequent it like I did back then. The menu remained unchanged since and the novelty of its bestsellers began to wore off.

But then I enrolled in law school and I lamented that there was no suitable place near school where I could lounge, study, and eat at the same time. I remembered Ice Creaman so, one day, I dropped by, ordered lunch, sat down, and plopped out a book to read. I waited for a waiter to politely ask me to leave but nobody came. 

Since then, I've become a patron again. This time around though, I am not alone. I have come across several of my classmates who also frequent the place for their study sessions. 

In sum, I love the place. I just wish they'll add something to their menu from time to time.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy