Powered by Blogger.

A Review Of My First Semester In Law School

02 November 2012

My first semester went well.

I passed all my subjects. I adjusted well with my new routine.

However, to be honest, I really didn't give my 100% focus on being a law school student. I didn't finish reading my books. I missed reading some cases along the way. I skipped classes when I didn't feel like going.

In a way, my shortcomings are acceptable. I'm working and I also have other priorities in mind. But I'll try to do better next semester.

To be clear, the aim now is simply to pass law school, not become a top-notch student (this one  I cannot do given the constraints of work and time). But that's okay. I'll just have to make sure I pass the bar when the time comes.  

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy