Powered by Blogger.

A Book?

04 November 2012

I was thinking of having this blog published as a book in time for this blog's fifth year anniversary next year. It's going to be self-published and I got the idea while I was perusing through a bookstore and saw Jessica Zafra's Twisted, a series of books about her columns. 

It's interesting because I never thought I'd see myself still writing in this blog after three to four years. I've always thought blogging was going to be a pastime I'd grow out of as soon as I find something new to do.

So I'm publishing a book by next year and it's going to be a physical collection of everything I wrote in this blog. Maybe, ten or five copies are enough, just so I could have an archive of sorts if ever Google goes down and takes my blog along with it (the horror).

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy