Powered by Blogger.

Super Power

04 March 2012

Everyone has wished, one time or another, for a superpower. I am no exception.

Ever since I was a kid, I've fantasized about those what-if situations. What if I had super strength? What if I could fly? What if I could read other people's minds? I can do a lot of cool stuff if I could bend some laws of physics.

Now, as an adult, with a slightly different and more subdued perspective of the world, I still wish for a superpower: time travel. That refers to the ability to turn back time or otherwise go to the future (but it's more fun going back to the past).

Think about it. You have regrets? Then go back and fix these regrets. You messed up? Go back and fix your mess before it even happens. You want to see the world fifty years from now? Go ahead and shake hands with your great-grandchildren.

Still, all this is just fantasy. God, in His infinite wisdom, has deemed it fit that we live only once. No rewinds. No fast forward. Perhaps it's His way of saying that we should make every moment count.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy