Powered by Blogger.

And You Wonder What's Wrong With Cotabato?

31 March 2012

I know, it's wrong to generalize. But my experience with the Registry of Deeds of Cotabato City has really colored my perception of the other government departments in the same city.

If the registry of deeds in that place could be so, let's use a euphemism, unprofessional, what saves the rest from being even more so? I'm not going to put any more details in this abrupt rant because I still have transactions with them now and later, transactions that might be adversely affected if I should squeal.

And that's precisely the point. I don't like the level of service that they're offering but what's even more frustrating is that I cannot do anything about it. I need them and I believe the only thing that's saving them from being held into account is the fact that they're needed.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy