Powered by Blogger.

Resolving The Backlog

26 September 2010

It may appear that I might already be in hiatus as far as blogging is concerned. But I'm not.

All these weeks, I've been saving posts every now and then, resolving to evolve them later on to full-length articles ready for publishing.

Apparently, that hasn't worked. Right now, I have a long list of unpublished posts stretching all the way from July. Some saved posts just have a few keywords in them, reminders of why I saved what and what I should write about.

If you must ask me why I haven't been "blogging" lately, it's simply because I can't expound on the posts I've already saved. Don't worry. Everything is tucked in my head. The only problem is that the moment I start to write, writer's block comes back with a vengeance. Call it laziness, or downright procrastination, but the point of resistance these days has grown stronger. I just can't write anymore.

That is why I'm writing this post. It's my way of saying that it ends here. From now on, I won't save any posts for October until I finish everything I've saved. So expect posts from the yestermonths popping up every now and then. It just means I'm busy cleaning up the house.

Peace out.

2 comments:

amidalea said...

this is procrastination na pao. hahah! get on! get back to business! :D im trying myself too

Unknown said...

Bitaw Lei,

I've noticed. :)

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy