Powered by Blogger.

Paolo The Comics Artist?

04 July 2010

Maybe, I should be a Comics artist. The only problem is, at present, I seriously don't have the time nor the enthusiasm anymore.

There was once upon a time when all I did was draw comics. That was in Grade School, when I had classmates who did nothing in their free time except draw comics. That was really fun. Back then, a lot of guys had these comics drawn on whatever is left of their lesson plan notebooks and pad papers. On those pages were our superheroes, persons in fancy suits acting out wicked action scenes. There were also friendly rivalries, as far as I can remember. Each drew to garner every one's admiration and I was pretty much riveted at other's works as well.

Haay. Those were the days.

Anyway, for those aspiring wannabes who still want to write ( yes, write) and draw comics, check out Espresso Comics Magazine. Perhaps, you have what it takes to be part of their roster of talents. Good luck.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy