Powered by Blogger.

Text Messages 16

03 April 2010

If you cannot amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your stupidity.
Edwin Gutierrez, April 9, 2010

I'm only a person whose willing to give you the best of what I can be, but I'm not a perfect person so I hope you can appreciate the things that I can only give "like being as simple as I am."
Ate Cathy, April 5, 2010

When changes come to us, we tend to forget a few things. But even if I've got so many changes in my life now, no change can ever make me forget the bonding that we shared!
Ate Cathy, April 5, 2010

Best love message I've ever heard: I believe in love at first sight...because I've been loving my mother since I opened my eyes.
Ate Cathy, April 5, 2010

Give it all to God: Your past regrets, your present problems, your future ambitions, your fears, your dreams, your weaknesses, your habits, your hurts, and hang-ups. "Put God in the driver's seat of your life and take your wheel off the steering wheel." Don't be afraid: Nothing under His Drive can ever be out of control.
Ate Cathy, April 3, 2010

Pag na-miss kita, di ako umaasang ma-miss mo rin ako. Pag tinext kita, di ako umaasa na mag-reply ka. Gusto lang jud nako malipay ka din, masabi mo na, "Si Karen talaga, lagi akong naaalala."
Ate Cathy, April 2, 2010

God always plans the best things for us. Sometimes we feel being left out, but actually, God is saving the best one than what we actually asked for.
Ate Cathy, April 2, 2010

"The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone would be the moment you understand love."- Kenshin Himura
Mary Anne Andicoy, April 1, 2010

Learn not to hate those persons who broke you badly. For as soon as you begin to hate, you become just like them. Pathetic, bitter, and unloved.
Mary Anne Andicoy, March 31, 2010

Simple thought: "Hurt me with truth, but never comfort me with lies."
Mary Anne Andicoy, March 31, 2010

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy