Powered by Blogger.

Running In People's Park

14 October 2012

I've been jogging at People's Park for quite some time now. A weekend warrior, I've made it a point to jog either on Saturday or Sunday. I've stuck to my routine of doing twelve laps of jogging and the thirteenth lap devoted to an all-out, lung-bursting sprint.

I guess I've moved on from joining fun runs to simply running for free.

People's Park really is a good idea. And I'm amazed at how many people have taken advantage of its proximity and ambiance to work on their health. Every weekend, it's always a crowd in the park: people going through the free aerobics class every morning, athletes shadow boxing, arnis enthusiasts dueling with their sticks, teenagers playing badminton, models doing photo shoots, and, of course, runners jogging around the oval.

It's always more encouraging when you're with a group of strangers who share the same dedication to a healthy lifestyle. Plus, there are some pretty girls out there in the park too.

Life is good.

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy