Powered by Blogger.

Worldly Desires

13 October 2012

I want an energy-independent house, complete with solar arrays, a roof garden, and an infinity green pool, on top of a hill, overlooking Davao City.

I want a fuel-efficient car, with variable transmission and a silhouette that looks like a Mclaren MP4-12C's.

I want a waterproof DSLR camera and its color should be neon green.

I want a city road named after me. "PRE Bataller" seems like a good name for a street.

I want  a Palanca award for a New York Times best-selling novel or a Pulitzer prize perhaps for a feel-good memoir.

I want to have bank accounts as large as the Ayala's, the Gokongwei's, the Tan's, and all those families who are filthy rich.

Haaay.

I share the dreams with all the millions around the world.

Hope springs eternal (again), don't you think?

No comments:

 

Pangitaa Gud

Ang Pulong Sa Ignoy